This beautiful hand-painted pregnancy journal is the perfect way to playfully follow your baby’s growth. This also makes a great gift for an expectant mum with young children to share before the arrival of their new sibling. Week by week paintings of fruit and vegetables showing you the size of your baby. A flexible way to record your pregnancy journey. Bump to Baby would look great on display while you follow your pregnancy journey from blueberry to pumpkin.
– 34 watercolour/gouache artworks
– Spiral-bound full-colour A5 pages
– Gender-neutral design and content
– Space on the back of each page to write your memories
– 40 colourful prompt stickers
– 210mm x 160mm x 16mm or 8.3″ x 6.3″ x 0.6″
– Designed and printed locally in Sydney
– 200gsm paper stock internal pages
– 100% recycled stock, 100% Post-Consumer Waste
Bump to Baby is a hand-painted series of fruits and vegetables illustrating the pregnancy journey. Each week, the average fetus size is represented by a different fruit or vegetable. Bump to Baby is a delightful way to follow baby’s growth and record your unique pregnancy journey. Part art, part journal.
The journal is flexible. We left it open for you to personalise your experience. Some ideas include writing to your baby, sharing your thoughts and feelings, or having loved ones contribute. We included colourful sticker prompts to help you customise your story! Use as many or as little as you like. In the end, you will have a priceless gift to share with your baby when they are older.
The cards are spiral bound with 34 unique hand-painted artworks. Designed and printed on 100% recycled paper in Sydney, Australia, proud to support local business.
|Dimensions||18 × 22 × 2 cm|
300 gsm cover, 200 gsm internal pages