The day has arrived, the cards were delivered yesterday in 9 boxes. The expression on my face while opening the cards pretty much said it all, as I didn’t take a photo, just imagine a grinning giggling Jen. I am very pleased with how the cards turned out, they look and feel great.
Next week the Day to Day Living (D2DL) team are off to the National D2DL Forum. We will:
- Share successes and showcase resources
- Start conversations about topics you are struggling with
- Gain new and exciting ideas
- Hear from inspiring speakers
- Exchange info with Department of Health and Aging
Deck of Dreams will be available at the forum, and will be included in the show bags given to each of the participants. This is the first public display of the cards and an opportunity for me to gather feedback to improve future projects!